_ _ _
| | | | (_)
_____ _____ | |_ _| |_ _ ___ _ ___
/ _ \ \ / / _ \| | | | | __| |/ _ \| '_ \
| __/\ V / (_) | | |_| | |_| | (_) | | | |
\___| \_/ \___/|_|\__,_|\__|_|\___/|_| |_|
- Creates a target string (in this case 'METHINKS IT IS A WEASEL'), which represents the end state of the evoloved form.
- Generates a random string as the original ancestor of the evolved form.
- Creates 15 mutant children of the original ancestor by changing 1 character in the string in each instance.
- Chooses the instance of the mutant offspring that most closely matches the target string.
- Creates 15 mutant children of this best match following the same method as for the first generation.
- Repeats the cycle until the target is reached.
Note: the process stops at 1000 generations in order to avoid killing the browser!
Hit Space or tap here to run "EVOLUTION"...